Re-register Business Under Udyam
In initiation of “ Atmanirbhar Scheme” Government Of India has announced new process to register MSME known as Udyam Registration. Previously it was known as Udyog Adhaar Registration. Those Micro, small and medium-sized enterprises which are already registered under UAM or EM I and II have had to re-register their MSME on 1 July 2020.
What is Udyam Registration?
Udyam registration is the latest method for registering MSME company according to new notification from the government. Udyam Registration is the reclassified version of Udyog Aadhaar which offers a single registration process for all current and future companies.
What is Udyog Adhaar?
Udyog Aadhaar is a twelve digit Unique identification number issued by the Ministry of MSMEs (Micro , Small and Medium Enterprises), the Government of India for small and medium-sized enterprises,The process through which you can get your business registered by filling the only one-page form, is known as Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) which has been run by the MSME Department of India.
Advantages Of Re-registering Business Under Udyam
Those enterprises which are already registered under UAM (Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum) will get a Udyam Registration number through which they can avail the various benefits provided by the Government
- Registered companies would get easier approval of bank loans and subsidies.
- MSMEs have a relatively low interest rate, around 1 to 1.5 per cent, which makes it easier for them to take advantage of bank loans.
- Registered businesses can earn up to 100 lakh free or guarantee-free loans.
- MSMEs are borrowed EMDs or Emerging Market Debts which can aid in the primary growth of a business in order to receive tenders and lower competition.
- Registered businesses are eligible for credit-linked capability subsidy schemes by applying via the primary lending agencies.
- The government provides special protection against consumers in case of late payment under the contract or after service or distribution 45 days.
- Full or partial reservation of more than 700 goods to improve marketability and production pace for MSMEs.
- Electricity bill concessions has been provided.
Process Of Re-register Business Under Udyam
The Process Of Re-register Business Under Udyam has become quite easy and simple. You can re-register your business into Udyam by following these easy steps
- Firstly, visit the Udyam Registration Portal.
- Now, enter your previous Udyog Aadhaar Number (UAN).
- Enter the required details in the Udyam form.
- Make sure the details you provided are correct and make the online payment for the registration process.
- One of our professional Experts will process your application.
- You would recieve the Udyam certificate on your registered email address within 1-2 hours.
Documents Required For Udyam Registration Process
- Personal Aadhaar number (PAN) of the Entrepreneur.
- Startup Owner Namev
- Category of the business owner i.e Service sector or Manufacturing sector
- Name Of the Business the owner wants.
- Type of the Business
- All details related to banks
- National Industrial Classification code (NIC)
- Number of total employees with gender segregation
- Detailed information of District Industry Centre (DIC)
- Date of starting business
Why You Need To Re-register Under Udyam
We are professional consultants who provide assistance to startups and entrepreneurs in re-registering their business under MSME.
The micro,small and medium enterprises (MSME)registered before 30 June 2020 should be re-registered according to the new government concept of MSME and the companies already registered under MSME Udyog Aadhaar will be valid only until 31st March, 2021.
So don’t wait any more and re-register your business under Udyam before the last date with an easy process. You just have to visit our site and with a single click you will be registered under Udyam and can avail the benefits provided by the Government Of India.
If you still face any problem, you can visit msme.e-registratio.co.in through which you can contact to our professional experts.